WHAT IS SEITAI
The main objective of the cultural activity of SEITAI is to attend to our own spontaneous movement (which gave birth to us, raised, and keeps us alive) and to cultivate the observation, comprehension of and respect for its manifestation:
- Direct attention to our organisms’ spontaneous movement enables us to restore the natural coordination of the different activities in their cells and cell associations.
- When this coordination is lost, physical illness or psychological disorders appear. It is at this stage when the SEITAI practice help us regain our natural life-health state.
The following essential questions and answers arose from the SEITAI experience:
What is the faculty that holds the natural interrelation among the different motor, biological, and psychic energetic activities in the living being?
The spontaneous movement. We call this capacity osei. It involves the vertical, frontal, lateral, rotary, and central oseis + and – . They are the basic forms of life manifestation.
What is the structure through which the osei establishes this interrelation in the living being?
The osei framework. This framework shows us how the five oseis organize their absolute interdependency in the CVP (cranium, vertebrae, pelvis). The CVP is the structure that governs the life of the organism.
What special quality is manifested by the osei in the human being?
The spontaneous conscious that arises from the human CVP in natural association with the non-conscious (most of the autonomous cellular associations). The organic origin of the spontaneous conscious is the energetic conversion and the f-e cranial balance. Both endow our psychic activities with special intensity and quality.
What is the specific expression of the osei in every individual?
The taiheki. The osei is manifested in each one of us in an original and unique way through the inherited predominance of some oseis.
How can we restore the strength of the unity among the motor, biological, and psychic activities of the osei? And the flexibility of the natural association between conscious and non-conscious?
Through the katsugen undo, yuki, and gyoki.
No previous knowledge or specific technics are required for this simple practice which enables us to:
- restore our own movement in the CVP coordination;
- perceive how the excessive partial tension, the internal stagnation of our vitality, has accumulated in our inner selves;
- understand how our spontaneous movement can solve the excessive partial tension problem by restoring our life-health;
- develop our trust in the wisdom of our organisms.
These answers have bestowed us with something that has no precedent in culture:
- knowledge about ourselves concerning our particular human nature and the spontaneous communication with the others.
These answers were given by Haruchika Noguchi who founded the SEITAI culture.
MORIJI FUNAKAWA (1947-2019)
Moriji Funakawa, a collaborator of Katsumi Mamine for several years and the SEITAI disseminator, has died this July.
The SEITAI Barcelona Foundation expresses its condolences to its family and friends, and the most sincere respect for their work.
BE A MEMBER OF THE SEITAI BARCELONA FOUNDATION
Being a member of the Foundation will allow you to share direct information about the activities, a greater projection, a guarantee and legal and institutional support. In addition, you will collaborate economically in the development of the activities carried out by the Foundation.
OFFICIAL PRESENTATION OF THE SEITAI BARCELONA FOUNDATION TO THE SOCIETY
The presentation ceremony was at the Auditorium of the Center of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona (CCCB).
NEW BOOK BY KATSUMI MAMINE
LA VIDA las 5 oseis, is the title of the last book published by Katsumi Mamine.
“El que la vida se exprese y funcione es más significativo que el que la salud se mantenga”
Katsumi Mamine Miwa