Congenital predominance of the rotary osei: torsion taiheki, types seven and eight
When the rotary osei + (VII) is predominant by taiheki, the following physical structure is formed:
The formation of the waist stands out. It is flat (lateral view) although, actually, it is twisted, which causes the whole CVP to be also twisted. The head is largely developed in the temporal area. The cheekbones are extremely bulky, the nose and the mouth are twisted, the eyes are different one from the other, and one ear sits higher and in a more forward position than the other. The neck looks short due to the torsion that draws the head downward pulling it close to the trunk. When walking, the buttocks sway. This swaying is caused by each shoulder being drawn forward together with the opposite hip; that is, the left shoulder and the right hip move forward and so do the right shoulder and the left hip. The hips are big and strong. The joints of the extremities are bulky.
This type of structure gets activated from the dorsal and costal areas and it draws its torsion forward as a result of the A tension that is channelled through it. This A tension activates, among other tissues, the rotary series of muscles connected to the internal oblique muscle of the abdomen and to the splenius.
The structure of the rotary osei – (VIII) predominant by taiheki is similar to that in osei + (VII) except for its compactness. Osei VIII is lax and it leans slightly backward.
This osei is activated from the inner ventral area and it twists backwards as a result of the A tension that is channelled through it. This A tension activates the same series of rotary muscles as those in osei VII and which are connected to the external oblique muscle of the abdomen, the superior and inferior oblique portions of the longus colli, and the anterior oblique muscles of the neck and head.
predominance of the rotatory osei + predominance of the rotatory osei –
When the accumulated tension resulting from not being able to fulfil or express the desire of the competitive psyche becomes excessive partial tension, the following symptoms appear:
- stiffness in the tissues organised around vertebrae C3,C5,Th5, Th10, L3 and Th7;
- pain or discomfort in these tissues and in the joints, especially in the elbows and the knees;
- a knot on one side of the pit of the stomach related to the EPT in the opposite hip; this knot blocks the chest-abdominal breathin;
- mild headache or splitting headache;
- scanty urination and uric acid accumulation; both these symptoms are related to the torsion of the CVP that exerts strength on the joints as well as to arthrosis and gout;
- auditory disorders (buzzing in the inner ear, hearing unbalance of a real sound half a tone higher or lower, and deafness);
- otitis, sinusitis, tensilitis, cystitis (in women), prostate problems (in men); alteration of the blood pressure, systolic (predominant VII) or diastolic (predominant VIII).
At the psychic level different kinds of obsession appear :
- anger or choleric state due to no external cause;
- anxiety to possess or obsession caught by an internal over-excitation of some brain activity that is focused on the ownership of things and people;
- excessive fear about not winning or losing no matter what;
- being opposed to everything (predominant VIII).
OFFICIAL PRESENTATION OF THE SEITAI BARCELONA FOUNDATION TO THE SOCIETY
On Friday, April 20th, has been the official presentation of the SEITAI Barcelona Foundation. The presentation ceremony was at the Auditorium of the Center of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona (CCCB).
The event was broadcast live.
NEW BOOK BY KATSUMI MAMINE
LA VIDA las 5 oseis, is the title of the last book published by Katsumi Mamine.
“El que la vida se exprese y funcione es más significativo que el que la salud se mantenga”
Katsumi Mamine Miwa